At UUM College of Business we believe strongly in protecting our users' privacy. We will not wilfully disclose information about our users to any third party without first receiving our users' consent.
1. Your Personal Information
- All personal information you provide via the Website will be treated as private and confidential. Please see any pages where information is collected for further relevant information.
- UUM COB may compile data in aggregate form so that UUM COB may better understand users that visit the Website. Aggregate data is anonymous and does not contain any personal information that identifies users.
2. Sharing of Information
- UUM COB will not sell, rent, trade or give away any user's personal information or email lists to third parties without first obtaining the user's consent.
- The Website contains links to other websites. UUM COB is not responsible for the privacy practices and/or the content of such websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- UUM COB is committed to the security of our users' personal information and we have security procedures in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of personal information under UUM COB's control.
- When you visit the Website, UUM COB may send your computer a "cookie", a small file that resides on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow UUM COB to make the Website more useful by tailoring the services UUM COB offer from time to time. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, although you may not be able to access all of the features on the Website.
- Overall cookies help UUM COB provide a better website be enabling UUM COB to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives UUM COB access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
- The latest technology including data confidentiality is utilized to protect the data submitted and the visitors have to abide to a strict protection standard that restricts them from visiting certain websites.
- All electronic storage and personal information data will be protected and saved using the appropriate safety technique.